Tuesday, October 14, 2014

To be devoted to...

Hey guys!
Sorry I  haven't been in touch lately but I really had no blogpost ideas at all.

First of all I want to thank Louise Marie Crafts for sending me such a beautiful handmade mirror <3

Now back to the topic. I wanted to make some photosessions latley but I am really incapable of making pictures now, sorry for that.

Today I would like to focus on design. Mainly on polish designers. I have picked my top 3 favourite polish designers I want to show you and tell you about them.


Number 1

Dawid Wolinski

His new AW 2014/15 is inspired by Agatha's Christies Orient Express, isn't that incredible?! In his collectios I adore his conciousness and his devotion for clothes to be comfortable yet fashioable. Dawid Wolinski is also a judge on a TV programme poland's next top model









Number 2: Lidia Kalita

Omg I love this woman!! Her new collection is inspired by the 50s fashion. She perfectly found the balance between modern and classic. Its like a perfect combination of colours and a modern make up.Although the clothes are in dark colours Lidia perfectly showed the feminine side of every woman. 








Number 3: The Boho Boco Duet
Boho Boco.... hmmm they are like a cherry on a top of a cake.
They can create simple, but briliant clothes, easy comfortable, elegant. Their collections are  never colorful but you will love them anyway. I just have no words how much I love bohoboco.









Thats my time for today guys, once again thank you for all the love you send me, and for all the e-mails and for everything! Love ya <3
Hugs and Kisses
Caro













No comments:

Post a Comment