Monday, February 9, 2015

Oslo street style

Hey guys!
I'm spending my winter vacation in Norway (again haha). This time I took my bae Klaudia with me. Its her first time in Norway so I wanted to show her everything what's best here. 2 days ago I took her on a trip to Oslo. I haven't been to Oslo quite a while so it was nice to refresh  my memories. I was suprised that yhe last time I've been to Oslo I haven't noticed the fantastic and beautifull street style in Oslo. Luckily I took my camera with me so I took plenty of photos while being there.
Norway  you might know is a very very cold country. The temperatures here might reach even to -30 degrees celcius. People in Oslo have a really big challenge to dress both fashionable and adjusted to the temperaures there.
Oslo street style can be  really simple yet fashionable or it can be a really complicated outfit wth loads of colours You can be really suprised how great can Oslo street style can be. Norwegians say that there in no bad weather its just bad clothing. I absolutley agree. people often underestimate the power of a warm coat or a cosy scarf. Oslo is also a multi cultural city. Influenced by loads of different styles and cultures. For ex. asian or african. Doesn't matter from where Oslo people come from they really can see beauty in simplicity.
































No comments:

Post a Comment